$25,000 Knoxville Wholesale Furniture
SOUTH CENTRAL MEDIA
KNOXVILLE WHOLESALE FURNITURE
“$25,000 FURNITURE GIVEAWAY”
Rules and Regulations
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be 18 years or older.
- Prize for this contest is as follows: $25,000 in furniture from Knoxville Wholesale Furniture.
- There are three ways for listeners to enter the contest:
1- Listeners can call in three times daily to B97.5 beginning 4/14 and ending 5/30. All on-air qualifiers will receive a $97.50 qualifying prize.
2- Register by visiting www.B975.com and registering for the “Free-Bees Club” between 4/14 and 5/30. “Free-Bees Club” members may then register for the “$25,000 Furniture Giveaway” contest within the “Free-Bees” contesting site.
3- Register on site at participating Knoxville Wholesale Furniture locations between 4/14 and 5/30.
- Employees of South Central Media or other radio stations in the Knoxville area and their respective affiliated companies, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members or household members of each are not eligible. Employees of participating sponsors and employees of any other company where a live remote is held are ineligible.
- Qualifiers will be as follows:
- B97.5 on air qualifiers: Up to 102
- Free-Bees Club: Up to 100
- Knoxville Wholesale Furniture: Up to 50
- Remote broadcasts: Up to 20
- All qualifiers will be invited to attend a grand prize giveaway at Knoxville Wholesale Furniture’s new location at 410 N Peters Road on 6/14. Qualifiers will receive an official qualifying letter in the mail with giveaway details including date, time, and location. Qualifiers will be required to check in during a specified time provided in their qualifying letter. Qualifiers who do not check in during the specified time will be disqualified. upon check in qualifiers will be assigned to a specific group. Groups will then be eliminated by a TBD method that will be described on site. All members of the final group will then participate in a reverse drawing followed by a second TBD elimination method to award the winner.
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, qualifiers must be a legal residents of the United States of America and permanently reside in the following Tennessee, Kentucky, Virginia or North Carolina counties: Anderson (TN), Bell (KY), Blount (TN), Campbell (TN), Claiborne (TN), Cocke (TN), Cumberland (TN), Fentress (TN), Graham (NC), Grainger (TN), Greene (TN), Hamblen (TN), Hancock (TN), Hawkins (TN), Jefferson (TN), Knox (TN), Lee (VA), Loudon (TN), McCreary (KY), McMinn (TN) Meigs (TN), Monroe (TN), Morgan (TN), Rhea (TN), Roane (TN), Scott (TN), Sevier (TN), Swain (NC), Union (TN) and/or Whitley (KY).
- WJXB may require proof of age, identification and/or social security number prior to delivering a prize.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- Only one entry per person.
- Only one person per household may become qualified.
- Incomplete entries or registrations may be disqualified.
- South Central Media is not responsible for any lost mail, incorrect addresses, incorrect phone numbers, or failure to notify winners of the grand prize event.
- Grand Prize winner is responsible for all, fees, licenses, and registration.
- Membership registrations or entries that are determined by Station Management to be fraudulent, incomplete, and illegible or duplicates will be void and the person making such an entry barred from further participation.
- All entries and registrations become the property of WJXB and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- South Central Media cannot be held liable for (a) any lost or stolen membership entries or registrations, prizes or contest information, (b) any attempted registration or contact of grand prize event including phone or mail problems, lost, disconnected, not fully received, illegible or inaudible, nor (c) any technical malfunction related to any computer network, software, internet access, ISP's, servers, routers, or any other technical problem that may impact registration or prize claim including, without limitation, any internet telephone call connections, fax transmission or telephone calls. South Central Media and its sponsors are not responsible for printing errors.
- By participating in this contest, each entrant hereby consents to South Central Media and its sponsors using the contestant’s name, voice, likeness, biographical information, hometown, his/her participation in the contest, and the substance of the contestant’s entry (in whole or in part) for on-air broadcast and for advertising and promotional purposes. Entrant agrees that no additional compensation will be paid for such usage.
- South Central Media reserves the right to make rules, contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates. South Central Media shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the contest and the interpretation of the contest rules. The decisions of South Central Media shall be final. South Central Media reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time without prior notification.
- Entry into South Central Media contests constitutes agreement to abide by these rules, as well as any other specific contest rules established by South Central Media. These contest rules supersede, to the extent only of any conflict, any applicable general contest rules of South Central Media.
- Copies of these complete contest rules are available at South Central Media Station studios located at 1100 Sharps Ridge Road, Knoxville, TN 37917.
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.