Friends with Benefits
WJXB “FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS”
Rules and Regulations
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be 18 years or older.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- Only one entry per person. Only one person per household may become qualified.
- Method of entry: 9/17 to 11/21 visit www.B975.com and follow the links to enter and complete the “Friends with Benefits” entry form. Three times every weekday on or around 7:45am, 9:15am, and 1:15pm. B97.5 will call out a listener’s first and last name as well as the first and last name of their “friend” included as part of the contest entry at www.B975.com. Both names called will have 10 minutes to call B97.5 at 865-656-2975. If either name calls back within 10 minutes that name and his/her “friend” will both be qualified to win $5000 each. If either name does not call back that contest entry will be ruled ineligible and a replacement entry will not be called out.
- Participants who complete an entry form at www.B975.com can then submit the word “BENEFITS” to the number 74574 to receive text alerts prior to a name being called out on B97.5. Message and data rates apply. Text HELP for assistance. Text STOP to opt-out. Message and data rates apply.
- All qualifiers will be eligible to win $10,000 that will be announced during Ashley & Brad in the Morning between the hours of 6am and 10am on 11/26. Grand prize winner will be announced on air on B97.5 and notified by the contact number provided during qualifying.
- Employees or relatives of South Central Media or other radio stations in the Knoxville area and their respective affiliated companies, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members or household members of each are ineligible. Employees of Participating sponsors and employees of any other company where a live remote is held are ineligible.
- WJXB may require proof of age, identification and/or social security number prior to delivering a prize.
- WJXB is NOT responsible for any lost mail, incorrect addresses, incorrect phone numbers, or failure to notify winners of the grand prize event.
- Grand Prize winner is responsible for all, fees, licenses, and registration.
- Membership registrations or entries that are determined by Station Management to be fraudulent, incomplete, and illegible or duplicates will be void and the person making such an entry barred from further participation.
- All entries and registrations become the property of WJXB and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- WJXB is not responsible for loss of service to the contest phone number due to overload, busy signals, or any other factors that may prevent an individual from completing his/her call. WJXB cannot be held liable for (a) any lost or stolen membership entries or registrations, prizes or contest information, (b) any attempted registration or contact of grand prize event including phone or mail problems, lost, disconnected, not fully received, illegible or inaudible, nor (c) any technical malfunction related to any computer network, software, internet access, ISP's, servers, routers, or any other technical problem that may impact registration or prize claim including, without limitation, any internet telephone call connections, fax transmission or telephone calls. WJXB and its sponsors are not responsible for printing errors.
- By participating in this contest, each entrant hereby consents to WJXB and its sponsors using the contestant’s name, voice, likeness, biographical information, hometown, his/her participation in the contest, and the substance of the contestant’s entry (in whole or in part) for on-air broadcast and for advertising and promotional purposes. Entrant agrees that no additional compensation will be paid for such usage.
- South Central Media and WJXB reserve the right to make rules, contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates. WJXB shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the contest and the interpretation of the contest rules. The decisions of WJXB shall be final. WJXB reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time without prior notification.
- Entry into WJXB contests and constitutes agreement to abide by these rules, as well as any other specific contest rules established by WJXB. These contest rules supersede, to the extent only of any conflict, any applicable general contest rules of WJXB.
- Copies of these complete contest rules are available at South Central Media Station studios located at 1100 Sharps Ridge Road, Knoxville, TN 37917.
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.