Honda for Hope
SOUTH CENTRAL MEDIA/GREATER KNOXVILLE HONDA DEALERS/
KNOXVILLE COMPREHENSIVE BREAST CENTER
"HONDA FOR HOPE" SWEEPSTAKES
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. No purchase necessary to enter. Only one entry per person.
2. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be 18 years or older.
3. The prize for this contest is a 2014 Honda CRV, MSRP $28,000.00.
4. METHODS OF ENTRY: a) Complete an official entry form in person at sponsor locations including Greater Knoxville Honda Dealers (Airport Honda, AutoNation West Knoxville, Honda Morristown, Rusty Wallace Honda) and Knoxville Comprehensive Breast Center. b) Complete an official entry form in person at specified “Honda for Hope” appearances and events beginning in October 2013 thru January 31st, 2014. Schedule of appearances can be viewed by visiting www.HondaforHope.com between 10/7/13 and 1/31/14. Appearances are subject to change with prior notice. c) Listen to B97.5 for the cue to call at 865-656-2975 that will air weekdays between the hours of 6am and 7pm between 11/11/13-12/14/13 and 1/6/14/-1/31/14. d) Visit www.HondaforHope.com and follow the links to enter beginning 10/7/13 and ending 1/31/14.
5. Qualifiers will be awarded as follows:
1. B97.5 on air: Up to 90
2. www.HondaforHope.com: Up to 150
3. Registration boxes from Greater Knoxville Honda Dealers: Up to 30
4. Registrations from Honda for Hope appearances: Up to 230
6. Qualifiers drawn from entries at sponsor locations, Honda for Hope appearances, and on air qualifiers from on air qualifiers from B97.5 will be required to attend a “Honda for Hope giveaway” that will take place approximately the week of 2/10/14 at the Knoxville Expo Center. Attendees at the giveaway must be 18 years of age. Stand ins will be permitted. Upon check in all qualifiers will be assigned to a group. Thru a TBD process of elimination, groups will be eliminated, with the final group participating in a reverse drawing to award the winner of the contest. Qualifiers will receive a phone call or letter from the B97.5 promotions department approximately the week of 2/13/14 with giveaway location and time. Qualifiers who do not check in during the time specified in the phone call or letter will be disqualified.
7. Employees and relatives of Greater Knoxville Honda Dealers, Comcast Spotlight, Knoxville Comprehensive Breast Center, the Compassion in Action Fund, South Central Media or other radio stations in the Knoxville area and their respective affiliated companies, distributors, alcohol beverage retailers advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members or household members of each are ineligible.
8. South Central Media may require proof of age, identification and/or social security number prior to delivering a prize.
9. Incomplete or illegible entries or registrations may be disqualified.
10. South Central Media is NOT responsible for any lost mail, incorrect addresses, incorrect phone numbers, or failure to notify winners of the grand prize event.
11. Grand Prize winner is responsible for all fees, licenses, and registration.
12. Registrations or entries that are determined by Station Management to be fraudulent, incomplete, and illegible or duplicates will be void and the person making such an entry barred from further participation.
13. All entries and registrations become the property of South Central Media and will not be acknowledged or returned.
14. South Central Media is not responsible for loss of service to the contest phone number due to overload, busy signals, or any other factors that may prevent an individual from completing his/her call. South Central Media cannot be held liable for (a) any lost or stolen membership entries or registrations, prizes or contest information, (b) any attempted registration or contact of grand prize event including phone or mail problems, lost, disconnected, not fully received, illegible or inaudible, nor (c) any technical malfunction related to any computer network, software, internet access, ISP's, servers, routers, or any other technical problem that may impact registration or prize claim including, without limitation, any internet telephone call connections, fax transmission or telephone calls. South Central Media and its sponsors are not responsible for printing errors.
15. By participating in this contest, each entrant hereby consents to South Central Media and its sponsors using the contestant’s name, voice, likeness, biographical information, hometown, his/her participation in the contest, and the substance of the contestant’s entry (in whole or in part) for on-air broadcast and for advertising and promotional purposes. Entrant agrees that no additional compensation will be paid for such usage.
16. Entry into this contest constitutes agreement to abide by these rules, as well as any other specific contest rules established by South Central Media. These contest rules supersede, to the extent only of any conflict, any applicable general contest rules of South Central Media.
17. Copies of these complete contest rules are available at South Central Media studios located at 1100 Sharps Ridge Road, Knoxville, TN 37917.
18. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.