Memory Test For Boomers
MEMORY TEST! (Have a paper and pencil handy to record your answers.. Your mind isn't as sharp as it once was!)
This is NOT a pushover test. It's a Baby Boomer era test!
There are 20 questions. Average score is 12 . This one will be difficult for the younger set. (DUDE!)
Have fun, but no peeking!
I scored an 18.
Good luck, youngsters ,
1. What builds strong bodies 12 ways?A. Flintstones vitaminsB. The ButtmasterC. SpaghettiD. Wonder BreadE. Orange JuiceF. MilkG. Cod Liver Oil
2. Before he was Muhammed Ali, he was...A. Sugar Ray Robinson.B. Roy Orbison..C. Gene Autry.D. Rudolph Valentino.E. Fabian.F. Mickey Mantle.G. Cassius Clay.
3. Pogo, the comic strip character said, 'We have met the enemy and.... A. It's you.B. He is us.C. It's the Grinch.D. He wasn't home.E. He's really me and you.F. We quit.G. He surrendered.
4. Good night, David.A.. Good night, ChetB. Sleep well. C. Good night, Irene.D.. Good night, Gracie.E. See you later, alligator.F. Until tomorrow.G. Good night, Steve..
5. You'll wonder where the yellow went...A. When you use TideB. When you lose your crayons.C. When you clean your tub.D. If you paint the room blue. E. If you buy a soft water tank.F. When you use Lady Clairol.G. When you brush your teeth with Pepsodent.
6. Before he was the Skipper's Little Buddy, Bob Denver was Dobie's friend.... A. Stuart Whitman.B Randolph Scott .C. Steve Reeves..D. Maynard G. Krebs.E. Corky B. Dork.F. Dave the Whale.G. Zippy Zoo.
7. Liar, liar... A. You're a liar.B. Your nose is growing.C. Pants on fire.D. Join the choir E. Jump up higher.F. On the wire.G. I'm telling Mom.
8. Meanwhile, back in Metropolis, Superman fights a never ending battle for truth, justice and.....A. Wheaties.B. Lois Lane .C. TV ratings.D. World peace.E. Red tights.F. The American Way .G. News headlines.
9. Hey kids! What time is it?A. It's time for Yogi Bear.B It's time to do your homework.C. It's Howdy Doody Time.D. It's time for Romper Room.E. It's bedtime.F... The Mighty Mouse Hour..G. Scoopy Doo Time..
10. Lions and tigers and bears....A. Yikes.B. Oh, no..C. Gee whiz.D. I'm scared...E. Oh my.F.. Help! Help!G. Let's run.
11. Bob Dylan advised us never to trust anyone....A. Over 40.B. Wearing a uniform.C.. Carrying a briefcase.D. Over 30.E. You don't know.F. Who says, 'Trust me'..G. Who eats tofu.
12. NFL quarterback who appeared in a television commercial wearing women's stockings...A. Troy AikmanB. Kenny StablerC. Joe NamathD. Roger StaubachE. Joe MontanaF. Steve YoungG. John Elway
13. Brylcream...A. Smear it on.B. You'll smell great.C. Tame that cowlick.D. Grease ball heaven.E. It's a dream.F. We're your team.G. A littl e dab'll do ya.
14. I found my thrill...A. In Blueberry muffins.B. With my man, Bill.C. Down at the mill.D. Over the windowsill.E. With thyme and dill. F. Too late to enjoy.G. On Blueberry Hill.
15.. Before Robin Williams, Peter Pan was played by...A. Clark Gable.B. Mary Martin.C. Doris Day.D. Errol Flynn.E. Sally Fields.F. Jim Carrey.G. Jay Leno.
16. Name the Beatles...A. John, Steve, George, RingoB. John, Paul, George, RoscoeC. John, Paul, Stacey, RingoD. Jay, Paul, George, RingoE. Lewis, Peter, George, RingoF. Jason, Betty, Skipper, HazelG. John, Paul, George, Ringo
17. I wonder, wonder, who.A. Who ate the leftovers?B. Who did the laundry?C. Was it you?D. Who wrote the book of love?E. Who I am?F. Passed the test?G. Knocked on the door?
18. I'm strong to the finish...A. Cause I eats my broccoli.B. Cause I eats me spinach.C. Cause I lift weights.D. Cause I'm the hero.E. And don't you for get it.F. Cause Olive Oyl loves me.G. To outlast Bruto.
19. When it's least expected, you're elected, you're the star today. A. Smile, you're on Candid Camera.B. Smile, you're on Star Search.C. Smile, you won the lottery.D. Smile, we're watching you.E. Smile, the world sees you.F. Smile, you're a hit.G. Smile, you're on TV.
20. What do M & M's do?A. Make your tummy happy.B. Melt in your mouth, not in your pocket.C. Make you fat.D.. Melt your heart.E... Make you popular.F. Melt in your mouth, not in your hand.G. Come in colors.
Below are the right answers:1. D - Wonder Bread2. G - Cassius Clay3. B - He Is us4. A - Good night, Chet5. G - When you brush your teeth with Pepsodent6. D - Maynard G. Krebs 7. C - Pants on fire8. F - The American Way 9. C - It's Howdy Doody Time10. E - Oh my11. D - Over 3012. C - Joe Namath13. G - A little dab'll do ya14. G - On Blueberry Hill15. B - Mary Martin 16. G - John, Paul, George, Ringo17. D - Who wrote the book of Love18. B - Cause I eats me spinach 19. A - Smile, you're on Candid Camera20.. F - Melt in your mouth not in your hand