The Mind Game!

Mind Game:

Carry out the following test. Perform each task as quickly as possible and move on the the next. There's no need to write anything down, just do the work in your head one problem at a time. Here you go:

How much is

15 + 6

3 + 56

89 + 2

12 + 53

75 + 26

25 + 52

63 + 32

Keep going, almost done...

123 + 5

Now, quick, think about a tool and a color.

 

 

 

 

Chances are you are now thinking about a....

RED HAMMER. That's the result with 98% of people who take this test. The other 2% who think of something different are described as being "different" if not "abnormal."