New Facts About the Boston Marathon Bomber's Capture Disprove Media's Coverage
- The Tsarnaev brothers did not rob a 7-Eleven or any other convenience store.
- They did not free their carjacking victim. He escaped when they stopped at a gas station, fleeing to another gas station across the street.
- The brothers had only one gun, not three. It was apparently Tamerlan's.
- Dzhokhar did not have a gun when he was captured.
- Police officers did not "exchange gunfire" with Dzhokhar when they finally captured him. The cops were the only ones firing.
- The boat in which Dzhokhar was discovered was not outside the perimeter the police had established during the manhunt.