Tennessee Members 1st Federal Credit Union Be A Star Contest
WJXB/TENNESSEE MEMBERS 1ST FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
BE A STAR
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS ORLANDO GIVEAWAY
Rules and Regulations
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be 18 years or older.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter.
3. Only one entry per person. Only one person per household may become qualified.
4. Grand prize is round-trip airfare for 4 from Knoxville, TN to Orlando, FL in the form of an airfare voucher, 2-night hotel accommodations in Orlando, FL and 4 two-day passes to Universal Studios Orlando (blackout dates may apply).
5. There are two ways for listeners to qualify. 1 - Listen to B97.5 6/25/12 to 7/27/12 Monday thru Friday in the 2pm hour to play “2:20 Trivia” when a question themed around credit unions will be asked. The first caller with the correct answer to the question will win the qualifying prize of a $25 VISA gift card and be qualified for the grand prize. 2 – Register in person by filling out a registration form at participating Tennessee Members 1st Federal Credit Union locations (Knoxville, Oak Ridge, and Midtown).
6. 25 total on-air qualifiers from the weeks of 6/25/12, 7/2/12, 7/9/12, 7/16/12, and 7/23/12 as well as 15 qualifiers chosen from registration boxes at Tennessee Members 1st Federal Credit Union locations on or about the week of 7/30/12 will be invited to a grand prize giveaway event on 8/4/12 at Tennessee Members 1st Federal Credit Union located at 112 Market Place Boulevard Knoxville, TN 37922 between 2pm and 4pm. Qualifiers or stand-ins will be required to attend between 2pm and 3pm to check in followed by a contest giveaway with a TBD method.
7. Employees of South Central Media or other radio stations in the Knoxville area and their respective affiliated companies, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, and theimmediate family members or household members of each are ineligible. Employees of participating sponsors and employees of any other company where a live remote is held are ineligible.
8. Employees of Tennessee Members 1st Federal Credit Union or other credit unions, banks, savings or financial institutions in the Knoxville area and their respective affiliated companies, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members or household members of each are ineligible.
9. WJXB may require identification and/or social security number prior to delivering a prize.
10. WJXB is NOT responsible for any lost mail, incorrect addresses, incorrect phone numbers, or failure to notify winners of the grand prize event.
11. Grand Prize winner is responsible for all, fees, licenses, and registration.
12. Membership registrations or entries that are determined by Station Management and Tennessee Members 1st Federal Credit Union to be fraudulent, incomplete, and illegible or duplicates will be void and the person making such an entry barred from further participation.
13. All entries become the property of WJXB and Tennessee Members 1st Federal Credit Union and will not be acknowledged or returned.
14. WJXB is not responsible for loss of service to the contest phone number due to overload, busy signals, or any other factors that may prevent an individual from completing his/her call. WJXB cannot be held liable for (a) any lost or stolen membership entries or registrations, prizes or contest information, (b) any attempted registration or contact of grand prize event including phone or mail problems, lost, disconnected, not fully received, illegible or inaudible, nor (c) any technical malfunction related to any computer network, software, internet access, ISP's, servers, routers, or any other technical problem that may impact registration or prize claim including, without limitation, any internet telephone call connections, fax transmission or telephone calls. WJXB and its sponsors are not responsible for printing errors.
15. By participating in this contest, each entrant hereby consents to WJXB and Tennessee Members 1st Federal Credit Union and its sponsors using the contestant’s name, voice, likeness, biographical information, hometown, his/her participation in the contest, and the substance of the contestant’s entry (in whole or in part) for on-air broadcast and for advertising and promotional purposes. Entrant agrees that no additional compensation will be paid for such usage.
16. South Central Media, WJXB and Tennessee Members 1st Federal Credit Union reserve the right to make rules, contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates. WJXB and Tennessee Members 1st Federal Credit Union shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the contest and the interpretation of the contest rules. The decisions of WJXB and Tennessee Members 1st Federal Credit Union shall be final. WJXB and Tennessee Members 1st Federal Credit Union reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time without prior notification.
17. Entry into WJXB contests and constitutes agreement to abide by these rules, as well as any other specific contest rules established by WJXB. These contest rules supersede, to the extent only of any conflict, any applicable general contest rules of WJXB.
18. Copies of these complete contest rules are available at South Central Media Station studios located at 1100 Sharps Ridge Road, Knoxville, TN 37917.
19. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.