Taylor Swift on Katy Perry: "I'm Never Going to Talk About Her"
If there really is tension between Taylor Swift and Katy Perry , as has been rumored for months, Taylor isn't going to address it w...
Sara Bareilles & Jack Antonoff Approve of "SNL"s "Brave" Parody Video
This past weekend, Saturday Night Live aired a humorous video set to "Brave," the Sara Bareilles hit she co-wrote with Jack A...
Lady Gaga's Sound of Music Medley Gets Thumbs-Up from Maria Von Trapp's Granddaughter
Lady Gaga 's performance of songs from the Sound of Music on the Academy Awards got the approval of Julie Andrews , the star...
"American Idol" Recap: The Top 12 Girls Perform in the Motor City
Thursday's edition of American Idol featured the top 12 girls taking the stage in the Motor City at The Fillmore Detroit Theater...
Christina Aguilera Says "Nashville" Appearance Will Help Her Compete Against Fellow "The Voice" Coach Blake Shelton
Christina Aguilera stopped by Late Night Wednesday night to plug her return to The Voice as a coach. She also tol...
Justin Timberlake & Pregnant Jessica Biel Double Date with Mary Steenburgen & Ted Danson
Expectant couple Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel made time in their busy schedules for a double date this weekend, E! News ...
Kelly Clarkson Says She Doesn't Care if Her Kids Are Gay
Kelly Clarkson doesn’t care if her kids are gay or straight -- she just wants them to be happy. The singer, who has an 8-month-o...
Sam Smith, Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift Among Winners of 2015 YouTube Music Awards
You clicked on their videos and made it happen. Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift and Sam Smith are among the winners of the 2015 YouTub...
Taylor Swift Named Godmother to Pal Jamie King's Second Child
Taylor Swift is really cashing in on her BFF points. Two weeks ago, the singer announced she'd be serving as maid of honor at a...
Echosmith's Fans Not Just "Cool Kids" Anymore
Last year, the song "Cool Kids," by a band of California siblings known as Echosmith , made a big splash on the pop charts. Bu...
- Del Potro sees comeback by late March
- Ravens cut cornerback Hampton after arrest for drunken driving
- Harrington clears mental hurdle to return to winner's circle
- NFL salary cap increased by $10 million to $143.28 million for 2015
- Berger so close to remarkable rookie win
- Cleveland mayor apologizes for city response to Tamir Rice lawsuit
- Albanian who challenged warrantless surveillance to face U.S. terror trial
- Connecticut man found guilty of murdering 'Law & Order' actress
- Sex offender who fled Canada for U.S. arrested on rape charge near Seattle
- Exclusive: Obama defends lack of 'Plan B' for Obamacare court case
- Exclusive: Obama hopes for U.S. embassy in Cuba before April summit in Panama
- Exclusive: Nemtsov killing sign of worsening climate in Russia - Obama
- Exclusive: Obama sharply criticizes China's plans for new technology rules
- Cuba signals readiness to fast-track U.S. diplomatic ties
- Mixed messages on third Greek bailout talks
- IBM shareholder sues company, alleging it overvalued chip unit
- Standard Chartered to shrink bonus pool by 9 percent: Sky News
- GM aims to boost GMC truck brand's U.S. market share
- Connecticut launches probe into Lenovo use of Superfish software
- Takata to double replacement inflator output over next six months
- U.S. Senate bill wants recall vehicles fixed before registration
- Washington says waiting for China response on tech rule concerns
- U.S. concerned after Venezuela says Americans detained: State Department
- Senator Mikulski, Maryland Democrat, to retire
- U.S. judge rules Nebraska same-sex marriage ban unconstitutional
- WHO calls for more measles vaccination in Europe as large outbreaks persist
- Exclusive: Payment delays dent India's flagship health, AIDS programs
- Study finds gorilla origins in half of human AIDS virus lineages
- U.S. court orders new trial for damages in Medtronic patent case
- Texas nurse Pham sues Dallas hospital over Ebola infection
- U.S. science probe nears unexplored dwarf planet Ceres
- Lockheed invests in Rocket Lab's U.S. unit to keep pace with innovation
- Companies' tests used in 'superbug' scope cleaning flawed: FDA
- SpaceX rocket blasts off with world’s first all-electric satellites
- Astronauts breeze through spacewalk to rig station for U.S. space taxis
- Sony Mobile head says division is not being sold: Le Figaro
- Former HP chairman admits 'mistake' in venture firm sexism trial
- Fidelity cuts Google stake by nearly a third amid shift to cheaper searches
- Taiwan orders Alibaba withdrawal after rules violation: official
- Honeywell, OneWeb partner to offer satellite internet to aircraft
- 'Millionaire Next Door' author dies in car crash near Atlanta
- Pop icon Madonna announces dates for 'Rebel Heart' tour
- New film on China's pollution sparks debate, seen as milestone
- Netflix eyes entering tricky China market on its own
- Book Talk: Rachel Joyce's inspiring story set in a hospice