Kelly Clarkson Announces 36-City Piece by Piece Tour
Kelly Clarkson 's new album, Piece by Piece , is in stores today -- and starting in July, Kelly will be on the road. ...
"The Voice" Recap: 56-Year-Old Former Chef Becomes This Season’s Oldest Contestant
The blind auditions continued on NBC's The Voice Tuesday night. Christina Aguilera , Adam Levine , Blake Shelton and Phar...
Taylor Swift on Katy Perry: "I'm Never Going to Talk About Her"
If there really is tension between Taylor Swift and Katy Perry , as has been rumored for months, Taylor isn't going to address it w...
Sara Bareilles & Jack Antonoff Approve of "SNL"s "Brave" Parody Video
This past weekend, Saturday Night Live aired a humorous video set to "Brave," the Sara Bareilles hit she co-wrote with Jack A...
Lady Gaga's Sound of Music Medley Gets Thumbs-Up from Maria Von Trapp's Granddaughter
Lady Gaga 's performance of songs from the Sound of Music on the Academy Awards got the approval of Julie Andrews , the star...
Pharrell Denies Ripping Off Marvin Gaye for "Blurred Lines" at Trial
Pharrell Williams took the stand Wednesday in the "Blurred Lines" trial in Los Angeles, saying he did not rip off Marvin Gaye 's "G...
Kelly Clarkson Reacts to Nasty Tweets from British Journalist: "I'm Awesome! It Doesn't Bother Me"
Last month, controversial British journalist and TV personality Katie Hopkins tweeted some extremely nasty comments about Kell...
Carly Rae Jepsen's New Video Starring Tom Hanks to Premiere Friday
The much buzzed-about Carly Rae Jepsen video, starring Oscar-winner Tom Hanks , has an official premiere date. The “I Really ...
Is Rod Stewart Getting His Own Reality Show?
Is Rod Stewart about to rival the Kardashians ? According to British tabloid The Mirror , the 70-year-old rocker and ...
Christopher Plummer Praises Lady Gaga's "Sound of Music" Performance
Lady Gaga already received praise from Julie Andrews for her Sound of Music Oscars tribute, and now another Sound of Musi...
- Former number ones overshadow Ko in Singapore
- Rodriguez gets walk in first game in 18 months
- Major League Soccer says reaches new labor deal with players
- NASCAR calls shrinking grandstands 'right-sizing'
- Disney World to sponsor new professional soccer team in Orlando
- Oregon woman arrives in U.S. after stuck in East Timor for six months
- Hillary Clinton's focus on women's pay may resonate broadly: poll
- At least two protesters arrested in Ferguson hours after U.S. report
- Embattled Hillary Clinton urges State Department to release emails
- Knife-wielding attacker slashes face of U.S. ambassador in South Korea
- Thai constitution panel seeks two-year political ban for junta members
- Ukraine military says one soldier killed in past 24 hours in east
- Citigroup's past losses may have helped it win Costco business
- U.S. Syria strategy falters with collapse of rebel group
- Indonesia rejects Australian proposal of prisoner swap for death row pair
- Costco posts higher second-quarter profit on tax benefit
- Citigroup sells stake in Turkey's Akbank for $1.2 billion
- Huawei, Intel expand tie-up amid China's rising scrutiny of U.S. tech firms
- Brent sticks above $60; Iran news offsets bearish U.S. stockpiles
- Banks brace for Fed capital buffers inspection
- Utah lawmakers file anti-bias bill, with backing of Mormon Church
- California Republicans take on teachers' union in package of education bills
- Unions take campaign against trade deals to Capitol Hill
- Union backing elusive as Garcia seeks to unseat Chicago Mayor Emanuel
- Congress' backing of Netanyahu on Iran more show than substance
- Bayer says won't get results from Stivarga trial in bowel cancer
- U.S. FDA updates safety alert for 'superbug' scopes
- J&J nearing deal to buy cancer drug maker Pharmacyclics: FT
- U.S. hospitals optimistic they'll dodge bullet with Obamacare ruling
- Second Los Angeles hospital identifies 'superbug' infections
- Pee-powered 'green' toilet to light up refugee camps
- Crowdfunding psychedelics: LSD brain-imaging study seeks funds
- Dawn of man: Ethiopian jawbone fossil pushes back human origins
- Israel uses military expertise to join commercial space race
- U.S. satellite likely exploded after temperature spike: Air Force
- Youku Tudou appoints new COO, creates TV production unit
- China backs e-commerce expansion in win for Alibaba, JD.com
- Lenders want bold overhaul of Japan's Sharp as another bailout looms
- Handmade goods website operator Etsy files for IPO
- Apple delays larger iPad production till September: reports
- Rebel-turned-filmmaker asks why Syria went so wrong
- Cate Blanchett on being evil in 'Cinderella'
- Rapper Big Sean beats Kid Rock to top of Billboard 200 chart
- Leonardo DiCaprio partners with Netflix for documentary projects
- Nirvana rocker Kurt Cobain's childhood home on sale for $400,000