Kelly Clarkson Announces 36-City Piece by Piece Tour
Kelly Clarkson 's new album, Piece by Piece , is in stores today -- and starting in July, Kelly will be on the road. ...
"The Voice" Recap: 56-Year-Old Former Chef Becomes This Season’s Oldest Contestant
The blind auditions continued on NBC's The Voice Tuesday night. Christina Aguilera , Adam Levine , Blake Shelton and Phar...
Taylor Swift on Katy Perry: "I'm Never Going to Talk About Her"
If there really is tension between Taylor Swift and Katy Perry , as has been rumored for months, Taylor isn't going to address it w...
Sara Bareilles & Jack Antonoff Approve of "SNL"s "Brave" Parody Video
This past weekend, Saturday Night Live aired a humorous video set to "Brave," the Sara Bareilles hit she co-wrote with Jack A...
Lady Gaga's Sound of Music Medley Gets Thumbs-Up from Maria Von Trapp's Granddaughter
Lady Gaga 's performance of songs from the Sound of Music on the Academy Awards got the approval of Julie Andrews , the star...
"American Horror Story" Creator Says Lady Gaga's Role Was Teased Last Fall with Arcane Clue
Even if you're an obsessive American Horror Story fan -- or an obsessive Lady Gaga fan, for that matter -- you probably wouldn...
Train Among Artists Headlining Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day Event in D.C.
A diverse group of artists that includes Train will headline Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day, a free event that'll be held on the Nat...
Rixton Says Debut Album "Let the Road" "Shows Off Everything that We're About"
Rixton 's song "Me and My Broken Heart" was a hit last year, but it's only this week that the British band's debut album, Let the ...
Bobbi Kristina Brown Turned 22 Wednesday
Bobbi Kristina Brown turned 22 Wednesday. The daughter and only child of Bobby Brown and the late Whitney Houston has remained...
"American Idol" Recap: The Top Eight Guys Are Revealed
Wednesday’s edition of American Idol featured the season’s first live show, with host Ryan Seacrest revealing whic...
- For MLS's Garber, the game is maturing in U.S
- Coyle out to prove foreign coaches can thrive in MLS
- U.S. no longer a barren land as MLS turns 20
- New boys Kaka, Villa help kick off MLS's 20th season
- Beckham effect 'pretty significant' on MLS
- BNSF train with 103 crude oil cars derailed in Illinois: local media
- Ten sheriffs challenge Colorado marijuana laws in federal court
- 'Hang On Sloopy,' you're almost legal: Ohio lawmakers
- Congresswoman Candice Miller Announces End of Washington Run
- Houston Ship Channel halts after tanker-container ship collision
- Exclusive: Scribbled note shows Nemtsov on trail of Russian deaths in Ukraine
- Delta plane slides off runway at snowy New York airport
- Businesses back gay marriage, top U.S. court sets argument date
- Exclusive: White House mulled, then balked at curbing explosive gas on oil trains
- Pentagon to focus more on hack-proofing weapons
- Volkswagen to announce $1 billion investment in Mexico: source
- For the 'unbanked', mobile money still has some way to go
- Exclusive: Commerzbank nears $1.4 billion-plus settlement with U.S. - sources
- BofA's $8.5 billion mortgage bond settlement wins approval
- U.S. airline unions join campaign against Gulf carriers
- Senate Iran debate postponed after Democrats object
- Senate Democrats step up pressure for vote on attorney general
- Ex-local TV anchor Kathleen Matthews plans House run: Politico
- Boehner, other top House members urge weapons for Ukraine
- Wisconsin Assembly debate begins on right-to-work bill
- Johnson & Johnson ordered to pay $5.7 million in California mesh trial
- Prenatal blood tests detect cancer signal in some women
- San Francisco hospital begins rare six-way kidney transplant chain
- A drink a day may not be good for everyone
- New Siemens healthcare unit to start in May: sources
- Astronomers find star speeding out of the galaxy
- Hubble captures quadruple image of ancient exploding star
- Fresh coat: scientists develop tough new self-cleaning paint
- Praying mantis looks long before it leaps
- Star Wars-inspired prototype creates holographic display
- The new 'Horsemen of the Nasdaq' - how long will they ride?
- Mandarin Oriental says credit card systems compromised in cyberattack
- Apple's rivals hope its Watch will boost their own wearable tech
- U.S. says inaction on online piracy risks public safety
- U.S. begins auction for 50,000 bitcoins tied to criminal website
- Tribeca Festival blends films, live performances in varied slate
- Ringling Bros. circus to stop elephant acts by 2018
- Rebel-turned-filmmaker asks why Syria went so wrong
- Cate Blanchett on being evil in 'Cinderella'
- Rapper Big Sean beats Kid Rock to top of Billboard 200 chart