Kelly Clarkson Announces 36-City Piece by Piece Tour
Kelly Clarkson 's new album, Piece by Piece , is in stores today -- and starting in July, Kelly will be on the road. ...
"The Voice" Recap: 56-Year-Old Former Chef Becomes This Season’s Oldest Contestant
The blind auditions continued on NBC's The Voice Tuesday night. Christina Aguilera , Adam Levine , Blake Shelton and Phar...
Taylor Swift on Katy Perry: "I'm Never Going to Talk About Her"
If there really is tension between Taylor Swift and Katy Perry , as has been rumored for months, Taylor isn't going to address it w...
Sara Bareilles & Jack Antonoff Approve of "SNL"s "Brave" Parody Video
This past weekend, Saturday Night Live aired a humorous video set to "Brave," the Sara Bareilles hit she co-wrote with Jack A...
Lady Gaga's Sound of Music Medley Gets Thumbs-Up from Maria Von Trapp's Granddaughter
Lady Gaga 's performance of songs from the Sound of Music on the Academy Awards got the approval of Julie Andrews , the star...
Colbie Caillat Selling Her L.A. Mansion Less Than a Year After Purchasing It
It seems like she barely had time to unpack. Colbie Caillat is putting her Los Angeles mansion on the market, less than a year after ...
Sam Smith Becomes Godfather to Album Producer's Son
Looks like Sam Smith has joined his pal Taylor Swift in the godparent club. The 22-year-old announced Friday that he was named godf...
Kelly Clarkson Admits Dating Justin Guarini, Clarifies Past "Pitchy Strippers" Remark
Maybe the reason Kelly Clarkson has such bad memories of her contractual obligation movie, From Justin to Kelly , is because i...
John Mayer Admits to "Ego Addiction"
These days, John Mayer doesn't run his mouth about whomever he happens to be dating -- right now, it appears to be Katy Perry -- bu...
Madonna Admires Joan of Arc, Says She's "Ready to Fight" Against Discrimination
Madonna and Joan of Arc may have more in common than you think. In a new interview with Rolling Stone , Madonna talks...
- McLaren play down Alonso memory loss
- 'KJT' wins first Euro gold with all-round brilliance
- NCAA hits Syracuse basketball coach with nine-game suspension
- Colts opt not to re-sign veteran receiver Wayne
- Djokovic praises Serb fans for applauding Croatia anthem
- Family sues Amazon.com, others over Ohio student's caffeine overdose death
- Los Angeles, police union strike pay agreement: Los Angeles Times
- Accused Boston bomber's lawyers gamble with guilt admission: experts
- CIA to make sweeping changes, focus more on cyber ops: agency chief
- Disabled jet lifted off New York runway as investigation opens
- Three people charged over massive U.S. email data breach
- Ferguson fires three, hopes for settlement with Justice Department
- Vintage plane Harrison Ford crashed was well-restored, official says
- U.S. spacecraft reaches dwarf planet Ceres for 16-month study
- Pressure to arm Kiev could increase despite risks: top U.S. diplomat
- GSK sacks 110 China staff in wake of drug bribery case: sources
- Puget Sound Energy to join Calif. power market in October 2016
- Fiat Chrysler's Marchionne earned 31.3 million euros in 2014
- Greece sends EU reform list, more hurdles before early cash
- At long last, Dow gets a taste for Apple
- Obama notes concerns over 'extraordinarily dirty' Canada oil extraction
- U.S. to charge democratic Senator Menendez of New Jersey with corruption: CNN
- Kentucky officials wary of senator's EPA warning
- Delayed trade bill no impediment to Pacific deal: U.S. official
- Wisconsin Assembly OKs right-to-work bill, governor supports
- March Madness ‘gambling holiday’ risky for compulsive gamblers
- US FDA approves Astellas drug for invasive fungal infections
- Sexual problems equally common after C-section, natural birth
- Sleep deprived? Naps might help your immune system
- Missing sprinter from Sierra Leone sleeping rough in London
- Astronomers find star speeding out of the galaxy
- Hubble captures quadruple image of ancient exploding star
- Fresh coat: scientists develop tough new self-cleaning paint
- Praying mantis looks long before it leaps
- Star Wars-inspired prototype creates holographic display
- Microsoft warns Windows PCs also vulnerable to 'Freak' attacks
- Computing, telecoms industries set on collision course
- Silicon Valley debate on self-driving cars: do you need a map?
- SAP to cut 2,250 posts while creating similar number in refocusing
- Japan Display confirms new plant, source says for Apple
- U.S. documentary filmmaker Albert Maysles dies at 88
- Critical enthusiasm lags for Larry David's play 'Fish in Dark'
- Lanvin is loved at Paris fashion week
- Actor Harrison Ford injured in small-plane crash in Los Angeles
- Oprah Winfrey prevails in 'Own Your Power' lawsuit