Kelly Clarkson Announces 36-City Piece by Piece Tour
Kelly Clarkson 's new album, Piece by Piece , is in stores today -- and starting in July, Kelly will be on the road. ...
"The Voice" Recap: 56-Year-Old Former Chef Becomes This Season’s Oldest Contestant
The blind auditions continued on NBC's The Voice Tuesday night. Christina Aguilera , Adam Levine , Blake Shelton and Phar...
Taylor Swift on Katy Perry: "I'm Never Going to Talk About Her"
If there really is tension between Taylor Swift and Katy Perry , as has been rumored for months, Taylor isn't going to address it w...
Sara Bareilles & Jack Antonoff Approve of "SNL"s "Brave" Parody Video
This past weekend, Saturday Night Live aired a humorous video set to "Brave," the Sara Bareilles hit she co-wrote with Jack A...
Lady Gaga's Sound of Music Medley Gets Thumbs-Up from Maria Von Trapp's Granddaughter
Lady Gaga 's performance of songs from the Sound of Music on the Academy Awards got the approval of Julie Andrews , the star...
Bobbi Kristina Brown Turned 22 Wednesday
Bobbi Kristina Brown turned 22 Wednesday. The daughter and only child of Bobby Brown and the late Whitney Houston has remained...
"American Idol" Recap: The Top Eight Guys Are Revealed
Wednesday’s edition of American Idol featured the season’s first live show, with host Ryan Seacrest revealing whic...
Shania Twain Says Rock This Country Tour Will Let Her Feel the "Party Vibe" One Last Time
Shania Twain delighted -- and, possibly, saddened -- fans Wednesday with her announcement that she'll be going on tour for the first...
Pharrell Denies Ripping Off Marvin Gaye for "Blurred Lines" at Trial
Pharrell Williams took the stand Wednesday in the "Blurred Lines" trial in Los Angeles, saying he did not rip off Marvin Gaye 's "G...
Kelly Clarkson Reacts to Nasty Tweets from British Journalist: "I'm Awesome! It Doesn't Bother Me"
Last month, controversial British journalist and TV personality Katie Hopkins tweeted some extremely nasty comments about Kell...
- Tseng revival continues with solid Singapore opening
- Former number ones overshadow Ko in Singapore
- Rodriguez gets walk in first game in 18 months
- Major League Soccer says reaches new labor deal with players
- NASCAR calls shrinking grandstands 'right-sizing'
- New Jersey Governor Christie's office drove favorable Exxon settlement: NYT
- Oregon woman arrives in U.S. after stuck in East Timor for six months
- Hillary Clinton's focus on women's pay may resonate broadly: poll
- At least two protesters arrested in Ferguson hours after U.S. report
- Embattled Hillary Clinton urges State Department to release emails
- Kerry briefs Iran's Gulf rivals on nuclear talks
- Costco's quarterly profit tops estimates on tax benefit
- Thai constitution panel seeks two-year political ban for junta members
- Ukraine military says one soldier killed in past 24 hours in east
- Citigroup's past losses may have helped it win Costco business
- Kleiner ex-partner Pao to testify in own Silicon Valley bias case
- Emirates Airline president plans talks in Washington over subsidy row
- Deutsche Bank says no major changes needed to universal model
- Exclusive: Malaysia's 1MDB to be dismantled under debt plan - sources
- Emirates says has had extensive A380neo discussions
- Utah lawmakers file anti-bias bill, with backing of Mormon Church
- California Republicans take on teachers' union in package of education bills
- Unions take campaign against trade deals to Capitol Hill
- Union backing elusive as Garcia seeks to unseat Chicago Mayor Emanuel
- Congress' backing of Netanyahu on Iran more show than substance
- EU court rules Boston Scientific must pay pacemaker replacement surgery
- Merck-NewLink Ebola vaccine Phase III trial to start March 7
- Bayer says won't get results from Stivarga trial in bowel cancer
- U.S. FDA updates safety alert for 'superbug' scopes
- J&J nearing deal to buy cancer drug maker Pharmacyclics: FT
- Pee-powered 'green' toilet to light up refugee camps
- Crowdfunding psychedelics: LSD brain-imaging study seeks funds
- Dawn of man: Ethiopian jawbone fossil pushes back human origins
- Israel uses military expertise to join commercial space race
- U.S. satellite likely exploded after temperature spike: Air Force
- BMW says talks with Apple don't involve developing a car
- China expects to issue taxi app regulations in first-half 2015: state media
- Continental wants to be partner on possible Apple car: CEO
- Self-driving cars could generate billions in revenue: U.S. study
- Youku Tudou appoints new COO, creates TV production unit
- Rebel-turned-filmmaker asks why Syria went so wrong
- Cate Blanchett on being evil in 'Cinderella'
- Rapper Big Sean beats Kid Rock to top of Billboard 200 chart
- Leonardo DiCaprio partners with Netflix for documentary projects
- Nirvana rocker Kurt Cobain's childhood home on sale for $400,000