Kelly Clarkson Announces 36-City Piece by Piece Tour
Kelly Clarkson 's new album, Piece by Piece , is in stores today -- and starting in July, Kelly will be on the road. ...
"The Voice" Recap: 56-Year-Old Former Chef Becomes This Season’s Oldest Contestant
The blind auditions continued on NBC's The Voice Tuesday night. Christina Aguilera , Adam Levine , Blake Shelton and Phar...
Taylor Swift on Katy Perry: "I'm Never Going to Talk About Her"
If there really is tension between Taylor Swift and Katy Perry , as has been rumored for months, Taylor isn't going to address it w...
Sara Bareilles & Jack Antonoff Approve of "SNL"s "Brave" Parody Video
This past weekend, Saturday Night Live aired a humorous video set to "Brave," the Sara Bareilles hit she co-wrote with Jack A...
Lady Gaga's Sound of Music Medley Gets Thumbs-Up from Maria Von Trapp's Granddaughter
Lady Gaga 's performance of songs from the Sound of Music on the Academy Awards got the approval of Julie Andrews , the star...
Maroon 5, Taylor Swift Attacked in Interviews by British Rocker Noel Gallagher
Noel Gallagher , formerly of British superstar rockers Oasis , has been randomly attacking pop stars in a variety of interviews late...
Taylor Swift's "Blank Space" Soothes Crying Baby
You can’t deny Taylor Swift has widespread appeal. Her songs have the power to soothe even the crankiest babies. The singer ...
Carly Rae Jepsen Talks New Single "I Really Like You," Tom Hanks Video Cameo
There's no "maybe" about it: Carly Rae Jepsen is back, with a brand new, super-catchy single, " I Really Like You ." She...
Kelly Clarkson's Already Designed Baby-Friendly Bus for Summer Tour
Kelly Clarkson 's new album Piece by Piece arrives today, and fans will be happy to hear that she'll be following that up with...
Kelly Clarkson and Jimmy Fallon Perform "History of Duets" During "Tonight Show" Appearance
Kelly Clarkson visited The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Monday to plug her new album, Piece by Piece , but she en...
- CONMEBOL to support Blatter in FIFA election, says source
- Weatherford, Rice to donate brains for medical research
- Sport lacks future 'star', says Indonesia's Taufik
- Former boxing champ Taylor transferred to Arkansas drug center
- Struggling Nuggets fire Shaw, name Hunt interim coach
- New U.S. defense chief presses lawmakers for boost in funding
- Texas defense lawyers seek appeal for 'American Sniper' conviction
- Man tried to bribe deputies after fatal Arizona crash: police
- Three accidental shootings of Texas children prompt gun safety calls
- Virginia's Sweet Briar to close, part of drop in U.S. women's colleges
- Target to cut thousands of jobs, eyes $2 billion in cost cuts
- Justice Department finds racial bias in Ferguson police practices
- U.S.-led coalition launches 14 air strikes against Islamic State: task force
- Fugitive ex-NSA contractor Snowden seeks to come home: lawyer
- House breaks impasse, passes security funding without provisions
- Pimco CIO Ivascyn says 'late decision-makers' behind withdrawals
- Investors pull $8.6 billion from Pimco Total Return Fund in February
- Apple plans fix next week for newly uncovered Freak security bug
- Top U.S. regulators request more time in MetLife lawsuit
- Apple edges out Samsung in global smartphone sales: Gartner
- U.S. appeals court to hear Obama immigration challenge on May 4
- Budget cuts could delay high-tech arms programs: U.S. defense chief
- Fast-track trade bill unlikely to come to Congress before April: top senator
- Republicans pushing Iran bill despite veto threat
- White House threatens to veto Senate labor board measure
- Cancer risk above 50 percent for Brits born in 1960
- FDA limits use of testosterone drugs, warns of possible heart risk
- SEC warns pharma companies to be honest about FDA correspondence
- 'Over the counter' birth control pills might save public money
- Low blood pressure with medicine tied to faster mental decline
- U.S. satellite likely exploded after temperature spike: Air Force
- U.S. ends program flagging 'sensitive' patent requests
- Harvard prevention trial studies tau, Alzheimer's other protein
- U.S. science probe nears unexplored dwarf planet Ceres
- Study finds gorilla origins in half of human AIDS virus lineages
- Complex logistics await Lippo's e-commerce push in archipelago Indonesia
- Italy approves plan to boost broadband networks
- TiVo revenue, profit beat estimates as subscriptions rise
- Huawei bumps up patent portfolio as 5G era draws near: CEO
- Cybersecurity company Novetta Solutions up for sale: sources
- Poll: U.S. evenly torn on dress in online craze - blue or white?
- Catholics and Jews pan film defending wartime Pope Pius XII
- Queen Elizabeth strips entertainer Rolf Harris of honor over child sex conviction
- Discovery adds online adventure channel to reach Web generation
- Conductor Rattle heads to London, wants 'theatrical' concerts