"American Idol" Recap: The Top 12 Guys Perform in the Motor City
Wednesday's edition of American Idol featured the top 12 guys taking the stage in the Motor City at The Fillmore Detroit Theater...
Christina Aguilera Says "Nashville" Appearance Will Help Her Compete Against Fellow "The Voice" Coach Blake Shelton
Christina Aguilera stopped by Late Night Wednesday night to plug her return to The Voice as a coach. She also tol...
Lady Gaga Celebrates Her Engagement with the Cast of "Chicago Fire"
Lady Gaga traveled to the Windy City Wednesday to meet up with her fiancée, Chicago Fire and Chicago P.D. star ...
Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Still #1 with "Uptown Funk"
Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson 's hit is still #1 after eight weeks. Don't believe me? Just watch. "Uptown Funk" continues its ...
Sam Smith, Taylor Swift & Ed Sheeran Win Big at Brit Awards; Madonna Takes a Tumble During Her Performance
Taylor Swift and her pals Ed Sheeran and Sam Smith were all big winners Wednesday at the 2015 Brit Awards in London...while Madon...
Taylor Swift Now Has As Many "Billboard" Hits as Elton John
Taylor Swift has only been making records since 2006. Elton John , on the other hand, has been making records since, oh, abou...
"American Idol" Recap: The Top 12 Girls Perform in the Motor City
Thursday's edition of American Idol featured the top 12 girls taking the stage in the Motor City at The Fillmore Detroit Theater...
Lady Gaga's Sound of Music Medley Gets Thumbs-Up from Maria Von Trapp's Granddaughter
Lady Gaga 's performance of songs from the Sound of Music on the Academy Awards got the approval of Julie Andrews , the star...
Mark Ronson Says Bruno Mars Can Have the Bottom Half of His BRIT Award for "Uptown Funk"
Wednesday night, "Uptown Funk" by Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars was named Best British Single at the BRIT Awards, the U.K. equivalent ...
Sugary Ray's Mark McGrath Confirms He's Alive and Well, Say He Knew Nothing of Death Hoax Beforehand
Mark McGrath is not dead. We repeat: Mark McGrath is not dead. The Sugar Ray frontman was simply the victim of a celebrity death hoa...
- Going to the game? Pack earplugs and lose the vuvuzela, WHO says
- Exclusive: Nepal officials urge FIFA for full probe of own chief
- Tokyo 2020 planners issue playbook, but venues still undecided
- Earl Lloyd, first African-American in NBA, dead at 86
- Oral Roberts thumps NDSU men's basketball team
- Holder says U.S. malls should increase security: CNN
- Quarter-century after $500 million art heist, Boston mystery endures
- Former Notre Dame president Rev. Theodore Hesburgh dies at 97
- Two suspected vandals rescued, arrested at California park
- Most Americans see combating climate change as a moral duty
- Iran, six powers to hold nuclear talks in Switzerland on March 5: EU
- Deaths shake Ukraine truce, Poroshenko wary of Russia threat
- Three Ukrainian servicemen killed in past 24 hours: Kiev military
- Danish police arrest man suspected of links to February 14-15 shootings
- Decision on Ebola mass vaccination in August at earliest: WHO
- Futures flat ahead of GDP, consumer sentiment
- Some staff say India's Sahara has not paid salaries for months
- Germany backs Greek extension but bailout fatigue grows
- Mazda bets on diesel-only car for Japan launch of key 2015 model
- AstraZeneca to carve out antibiotic R&D into separate firm
- U.S., Cuba to meet for second round of normalization talks
- On visit to U.S., Britain's Farage criticizes Obama and Republicans
- IRS joins influence-peddling probe of Oregon ex-governor, fiancee
- White House hopeful Walker: Union battles prepared him to take on Islamic State
- White House sees China as trump card in trade debate
- Novartis lung cancer drug gets EU recommendation
- Sanofi diabetes drug Toujeo wins European green light
- EU agency recommends approval of Otsuka kidney drug
- Italian e-cigarette firms say new tax benefits tobacco
- Data from largest U.S. tobacco study shows high use of multiple products
- U.S. rocket launch pad repair set to halt in funding spat
- Stone Age Britons imported wheat in shock sign of sophistication
- Playing physics: Student builds Lego Large Hadron Collider
- Australian researchers unveil world's first 3D printed jet engine
- UK lawmakers demand new EU rules on genetically modified crops
- China censorship sweep deletes more than 60,000 Internet accounts
- China draft counterterror law strikes fear in foreign tech firms
- America Movil to install Ericsson man at Telekom Austria: sources
- School math answers only a scan away with Croatian app
- Nikon pushes into medtech with $400 million Optos acquisition
- Aging French rockers criticized for jobless jibe at young
- Former pop star Gary Glitter sentenced to 16 years for child sex offenses
- Film producer betting musical of 'Finding Neverland' will fly on Broadway
- Oscars still top draw for advertisers despite fickle ratings
- 'The Girl on the Train' tops U.S. bestsellers list for fifth week