Hozier Inspires Emotional Dance Routine in New Video for "Work Song"
Less than a month after releasing the music video for “Someone New,” Hozier ’s put out another video -- this...
Elton John Marks 100th "Million Dollar Piano" Show in Las Vegas Tonight
The piano Elton John plays in his current Las Vegas show may have cost a million bucks -- actually $1.4 million -- but tonight, the...
"World's Happiest Playlist" Released with Song Picks from Ed Sheeran, Pharrell Williams & More
The United Nations unveiled the “World’s Happiest Playlist” Friday, in honor of the U.N.'s International Day of Happi...
Backstreet Boys to Guest Star on ABC's "Extreme Weight Loss"
The five members of the Backstreet Boys aren't overweight themselves, but they want to help people who are. The boy band will be g...
Madonna & Ellen Sing "Dress You Up" in the Bathroom
Closing out Madonna Week on The Ellen DeGeneres Show Friday, Madonna joined Ellen for the latest installment of her ongoing " ...
Ludacris & Chrissy Teigen to Host 2015 "Billboard" Music Awards
For the second year in a row, rapper and actor Ludacris will host the Billboard Music Awards, airing on ABC May 17 at 8 p.m. E...
Rob Thomas Announces New Solo Album Release Date, Summer Solo Tour
We've known since last year that Matchbox Twenty frontman Rob Thomas has been working on his third solo album, titled The Great...
Rep: Mariah Carey and Brett Ratner Dating Rumor Is "Ridiculous"
Mariah Carey and filmmaker Brett Ratner were spotted together in Miami on Friday, but a rep for the producer/director says any repo...
June to Bring First Album of New James Taylor Songs in 13 Years
James Taylor fans, rejoice: this summer, the singer/songwriter is releasing his first album of all-new, original material in 13 year...
Meet Maroon 5, Ed Sheeran, Lady Gaga, Train & More via Charity Auctions
If you want to meet your favorite artists and support a good cause, head on over to CharityBuzz , which is currently offering fa...
Anna Marie's Morning Update 3/23/2015
REPUBLICAN TED CRUZ is running for president. The Texas Senator says we need to make America great again. Cruz was actually born in anoth...
Anna Marie's Morning Update 3/20/2015
TRENDING LOCALLY: People are talking, tweeting, and searching for the solar eclipse, the super moon, and the spring equinox, which are al...
Anna Marie's Morning Update 3/19/2015
LOCAL NEWS: THE FLOOD OF MAY, 2010 is something many of us will never forget.This photo was the Mix 92.9 billboard reflected in high floo...
Anna Marie's Morning Update 3/18/2015
TRENDING LOCALLY: SPRING BREAK! What are the kids doing? The Tennessean's Ms. Cheap has put together a list of cheap and free things to d...
Anna Marie's Morning Update 3/17/2015
TRENDING LOCALLY : MARCH OF DIMES’ BREAKFAST FOR BABIES annual fundraiser was held this morning at Noshville Deli on Broadway. Kim ...
- Ex-NFL player's fiancee to continue testimony at murder trial
- Woods drops out of world's top 100
- Volvo race leaders Dongfeng break mast but may continue
- Astana's fate not sealed yet, decision expected in two weeks
- Vettel win is a relief for all except Mercedes
- U.S. defense chief sees military recruitment challenges ahead
- One dead, one injured in incident near U.S. NSA in Maryland: CNN
- U.S. top court agrees to hear 'Wichita Massacre' appeals
- U.S. Supreme Court revives sex offender's ankle bracelet case
- Supreme Court rejects free speech appeal over Cinco de Mayo school dispute
- One Ukrainian serviceman killed, three wounded, in clashes with rebels: Kiev military
- Syria gets Russian arms under deals signed since conflict began: Assad
- U.S., Britain concerned about Nigeria vote count
- Second blogger hacked to death this year in Bangladesh
- Special Report: Inside Hungary's $10.8 billion nuclear deal with Russia
- SEC accuses financier Lynn Tilton of defrauding investors
- Pending home sales give hopeful sign for U.S. housing market
- Exclusive: Morgan Stanley to sell natural gas business scrutinized by Fed
- Former JP Morgan banker to head Barclays' UK ECM team - source
- U.S. consumer spending tepid; savings at two-year high
- Obama to visit Kenya in July for entrepreneurship summit: White House
- U.S. Supreme Court rejects Obamacare 'death panel' challenge
- NJ man Christie told to 'shut up' to run for state Assembly
- Jack Lew to discuss China technology policy, urges market reforms
- New York state lawmakers reach budget deal
- U.S. Ebola patient's status improved to fair from serious: NIH
- GNC Holdings strikes deal with NY Attorney General over herbal supplements
- Feet: the foundation for fitness and health
- Teva to buy U.S. drug developer Auspex Pharma for $3.5 billion
- U.S. plans to dig deeper on antibiotics given to livestock
- Primordial sea creature with spiky claws unearthed in Canada
- U.S.-Russian crew reaches space station for year-long stay
- Valeo's self-driving car systems learn from Safran drones
- U.S. Air Force overstepped bounds in SpaceX certification: report
- EU to resume Galileo satellite launch program
- German firms embrace start-ups to catch up with digital world
- Amazon.com expands into professional services with home marketplace
- Chinese carpooling app Dida in partnership talks with Uber: investor
- Taiwan seeks stronger cyber security ties with U.S. to counter China threat
- China's Alibaba signs digital distribution deal with music rights group BMG
- South African comedian to replace Jon Stewart on 'The Daily Show'
- Norman Greenbaum of 'Spirit in the Sky' fame injured in California crash
- Jess Glynne, James Bay top British music charts
- Box office: 'Home’ trumps expectations with $54 million debut
- Two new accusers say Bill Cosby drugged, sexually assaulted them