Kelly Clarkson Announces 36-City Piece by Piece Tour
Kelly Clarkson 's new album, Piece by Piece , is in stores today -- and starting in July, Kelly will be on the road. ...
"The Voice" Recap: 56-Year-Old Former Chef Becomes This Season’s Oldest Contestant
The blind auditions continued on NBC's The Voice Tuesday night. Christina Aguilera , Adam Levine , Blake Shelton and Phar...
Taylor Swift on Katy Perry: "I'm Never Going to Talk About Her"
If there really is tension between Taylor Swift and Katy Perry , as has been rumored for months, Taylor isn't going to address it w...
Sara Bareilles & Jack Antonoff Approve of "SNL"s "Brave" Parody Video
This past weekend, Saturday Night Live aired a humorous video set to "Brave," the Sara Bareilles hit she co-wrote with Jack A...
Lady Gaga's Sound of Music Medley Gets Thumbs-Up from Maria Von Trapp's Granddaughter
Lady Gaga 's performance of songs from the Sound of Music on the Academy Awards got the approval of Julie Andrews , the star...
Justin Timberlake Instagrams Sweet Birthday Message for Jessica Biel
With a baby on the way, it seems Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are closer than ever. Justin posted the sweetest birthday messa...
Robin Thicke, Pharrell Each Earned More than $5 Million from "Blurred Lines," Lawsuit Reveals
Ever wonder just how much a smash hit song is worth? The ongoing copyright infringement suit over "Blurred Lines," is offering a...
Maroon 5, Taylor Swift Attacked in Interviews by British Rocker Noel Gallagher
Noel Gallagher , formerly of British superstar rockers Oasis , has been randomly attacking pop stars in a variety of interviews late...
Taylor Swift's "Blank Space" Soothes Crying Baby
You can’t deny Taylor Swift has widespread appeal. Her songs have the power to soothe even the crankiest babies. The singer ...
Carly Rae Jepsen Talks New Single "I Really Like You," Tom Hanks Video Cameo
There's no "maybe" about it: Carly Rae Jepsen is back, with a brand new, super-catchy single, " I Really Like You ." She...
- Austin to host Match Play Championship from 2016-19
- Rice details bruising career before declaring brain donation
- CONMEBOL to support Blatter in FIFA election, says source
- Weatherford, Rice to donate brains for medical research
- Sport lacks future 'star', says Indonesia's Taufik
- Owner of car charged with murder in deadly Los Angeles street race
- Some passengers on Asiana flight in California crash settle: AP
- Kerry visits Riyadh to soothe fears of stronger Iran under nuclear deal
- House breaks impasse, passes security funding without provisions
- University of California to cap out-of-state enrollment at Berkeley, UCLA
- China February HSBC services PMI edges up to 52.0 as orders improve
- Western leaders hint at more Russian sanctions over Ukraine
- Target to cut thousands of jobs, eyes $2 billion in cost cuts
- Justice Department finds racial bias in Ferguson police practices
- U.S.-led coalition launches 14 air strikes against Islamic State: task force
- DuPont rejects activist request to change how directors are elected
- Asian shares drift lower as caution prevails
- United Airlines expects to use its cash pile to buy aircraft this year
- Apple exploring settlement with electric car battery maker
- Pimco CIO Ivascyn says 'late decision-makers' behind withdrawals
- U.S. talks on fast track trade bill 'stuck': senator
- U.S. appeals court to hear Obama immigration challenge on May 4
- Budget cuts could delay high-tech arms programs: U.S. defense chief
- Fast-track trade bill unlikely to come to Congress before April: top senator
- U.S. Republicans pushing Iran bill despite veto threat
- Officials urge testing as Portland, Oregon sees rise in syphilis cases
- Large breakfast, small dinner tied to better diabetes blood sugar
- Cancer risk above 50 percent for Brits born in 1960
- FDA limits use of testosterone drugs, warns of possible heart risk
- SEC warns pharma companies to be honest about FDA correspondence
- U.S. satellite likely exploded after temperature spike: Air Force
- U.S. ends program flagging 'sensitive' patent requests
- Harvard prevention trial studies tau, Alzheimer's other protein
- U.S. science probe nears unexplored dwarf planet Ceres
- Study finds gorilla origins in half of human AIDS virus lineages
- Alibaba opens first U.S. cloud center, enters hotly contested market
- Uber buys mapping startup deCarta: Mashable
- Complex logistics await Lippo's e-commerce push in archipelago Indonesia
- Italy approves plan to boost broadband networks
- TiVo revenue, profit beat estimates as subscriptions rise
- Tribeca Film Festival showcases movies about 'everyday life'
- Poll: U.S. evenly torn on dress in online craze - blue or white?
- Catholics and Jews pan film defending wartime Pope Pius XII
- Queen Elizabeth strips entertainer Rolf Harris of honor over child sex conviction
- Discovery adds online adventure channel to reach Web generation