Billy Joel to Be a Father Again at Age 65
Billy Joel and his longtime girlfriend Alexis Roderick are about to become parents: the couple will welcome their first child this s...
Backstreet Boys Documentary Returning to Theaters for One Night in May
Backstreet’s back in theaters. Backstreet Boys: Show ‘Em What You’re Made Of is returning to select cinemas na...
Mark Ronson Says "Uptown Funk" Hair Rollers Were Bruno's Idea
In the video for "Uptown Funk," Bruno Mars is seen sporting old-fashioned rollers in his hair and sitting under a hair dryer at a be...
Jennifer Hudson Sings "Carpool Karaoke" with "Late Late Show's" James Corden
Last month, new Late Late Show host James Corden sang karaoke in the car with Mariah Carey . He aired a new edition of...
Taylor Swift Reportedly Enlists Famous Pals for "Bad Blood" Video
There’s no bad blood on the set of Taylor Swift ’s video for “Bad Blood.” That’s because she’s re...
Report: Janet Jackson Turns Down Las Vegas Offer
For many artists, landing a Las Vegas residency is a capper to their legendary careers, and it appeared that Janet Jackson was the ne...
“Uptown Funk” Took Mark Ronson from “Cold” to “Too Hot…Hot Damn!”
“Uptown Funk” has, in a sense, turned Mark Ronson ’s career upside down. It took him from a particularly low point ...
Adam Lambert Will Tour "If People Like" His New Album
Will Adam Lambert be going on tour this year in support of his upcoming album, The Original High ? "Yeah, if people like this ...
Taylor Swift: “I Just Don’t Place Much Priority on Looking Cool”
There are tons of young girls who think Taylor Swift is the coolest gal around. But in the new issue of Glamour ’...
Elton John Voices Support for Bruce Jenner
Elton John is voicing his support for Bruce Jenner . The former Olympian turned reality star's 20/20 interview with Di...
- Wozniacki beats second seed Halep to reach Stuttgart final
- Kenya team for Bahamas relays hit by withdrawals
- Mick Schumacher is best rookie on F4 race debut
- Home-bound Enright leads ocean race leg to Rhode Island
- Retailers make a killing ahead of Pacquiao-Mayweather megafight
- Devastating Nepal quake kills over 900, some in Everest avalanche
- Southwest Airlines flight diverted to Denver over "pressurization": media
- Starbucks payment system outage in U.S., Canada resolved
- Washington governor signs medical marijuana overhaul
- Indiana university cleared after report of armed person
- Australians get 72-hour notice of execution in Indonesia: source
- Islamist fighters seize Syria's Jisr al-Shughour, army says redeploys
- French convict not in next round of Indonesia executions: embassy official
- Three Islamic State car bombs hit Iraq-Jordan border crossing, four dead
- Islamic State takes military barracks, dam in Iraq's Anbar: sources
- UBI CEO says foreign banks 'not queuing up' to buy in Italy
- Greece's governors agree to lend cash to central government
- Germany hints at preparations of a Plan B on Greece
- UBS chairman says Greek default increasingly seen by IMF as controllable
- Isolated in debt talks, Greek finance rebel gets the cold shoulder
- Christie's wife quits Wall Street job amid speculation he will seek White House
- Republicans seen scrapping Ryan Medicare plan in U.S. budget push
- FEC decision may allow more foreign money in U.S. votes, critics say
- PM Abe to tell U.S. leaders Japan is ready for bigger security role
- In Iowa for Faith & Freedom, Republican contenders face tricky balance
- Hawaii lawmakers pass bill raising smoking age to 21
- Amended China law curbs tobacco ads in land of smokers
- Drug overlaps, shortages may complicate Teva bid for Mylan
- Feeling grateful may improve health for heart failure patients
- U.S. data show that mammograms still often begin at 40
- Hunt for ancient royal tomb in Mexico takes mercurial twist
- F1 technology moves into the supermarket fridge
- Hot times at Yellowstone: huge magma chamber found deeply buried
- First experiment 'editing' human embryos ignites ethical furor
- Genome study reveals lonely end for the world's woolly mammoths
- Orange boss sees end to French telecom price war
- Alibaba, China Telecom tie up to sell phones
- Sony raises FY 2015 profit forecast to $2.5 billion: Nikkei
- BlackBerry considers closing Sweden operations
- EU antitrust case against Google based on 19 complainants: sources
- Olympian Bruce Jenner makes transgender history by identifying as a woman
- 'American Sniper' cancellation draws Maryland lawmaker's ire
- Pop star Justin Bieber settles lawsuit with Florida photographer
- Grooveshark copyright violations 'willful,' judge says before trial
- Ensemble cast numbs pain of life in 'Anesthesia' at Tribeca