Kelly Clarkson Announces 36-City Piece by Piece Tour
Kelly Clarkson 's new album, Piece by Piece , is in stores today -- and starting in July, Kelly will be on the road. ...
"The Voice" Recap: 56-Year-Old Former Chef Becomes This Season’s Oldest Contestant
The blind auditions continued on NBC's The Voice Tuesday night. Christina Aguilera , Adam Levine , Blake Shelton and Phar...
Taylor Swift on Katy Perry: "I'm Never Going to Talk About Her"
If there really is tension between Taylor Swift and Katy Perry , as has been rumored for months, Taylor isn't going to address it w...
Sara Bareilles & Jack Antonoff Approve of "SNL"s "Brave" Parody Video
This past weekend, Saturday Night Live aired a humorous video set to "Brave," the Sara Bareilles hit she co-wrote with Jack A...
Lady Gaga's Sound of Music Medley Gets Thumbs-Up from Maria Von Trapp's Granddaughter
Lady Gaga 's performance of songs from the Sound of Music on the Academy Awards got the approval of Julie Andrews , the star...
Kelly Clarkson Reacts to Nasty Tweets from British Journalist: "I'm Awesome! It Doesn't Bother Me"
Last month, controversial British journalist and TV personality Katie Hopkins tweeted some extremely nasty comments about Kell...
Carly Rae Jepsen's New Video Starring Tom Hanks to Premiere Friday
The much buzzed-about Carly Rae Jepsen video, starring Oscar-winner Tom Hanks , has an official premiere date. The “I Really ...
Is Rod Stewart Getting His Own Reality Show?
Is Rod Stewart about to rival the Kardashians ? According to British tabloid The Mirror , the 70-year-old rocker and ...
Christopher Plummer Praises Lady Gaga's "Sound of Music" Performance
Lady Gaga already received praise from Julie Andrews for her Sound of Music Oscars tribute, and now another Sound of Musi...
Taylor Swift Celebrates Pal's Birthday With a Low-Key Girls' Night
Taylor Swift joined some of her best gal pals Tuesday night for a friend’s low-key birthday bash. The party was in celebratio...
- Disney World to sponsor new professional soccer team in Orlando
- Players set for another Blue Monster challenge
- Marussia buyer says team too good a story to end
- Upbeat McIlroy aims for Doral bounceback after missed cut
- Hunger for TV sports programing leads to India's Kabaddi
- U.S. considering possible Middle East missile defense: general
- Arizona jury in Jodi Arias case to keep deliberating Thursday
- Two California teachers plead not guilty in sex with student case
- Judge tells Atlantic City's Revel Casino to seek higher bid
- Boy, three, shoots 18-month-old brother in Tennessee
- U.S. ambassador to South Korea slashed in face by assailant
- Second Los Angeles hospital identifies 'superbug' infections
- Union backing elusive as Garcia seeks to unseat Chicago Mayor Emanuel
- U.S. Congress' backing of Netanyahu on Iran more show than substance
- Senate fails to override Obama's veto of Keystone XL approval
- Asia stocks slip, euro languishes at 11-year low before ECB
- UBS poaches executives from Evercore for its U.S. unit: WSJ
- Canada's Encana plans share issue amid energy price slump
- Euro zone rebuffs Spanish talk of new Greek bailout
- U.S. Fed struggled with 2009 bailouts, bond-buying: transcripts
- Utah lawmakers file anti-bias bill, with backing of Mormon Church
- California Republicans take on teachers' union in package of education bills
- Unions take campaign against trade deals to Capitol Hill
- Budget cuts will force U.S. to revise defense strategy: Carter
- U.S. Rep. Van Hollen of Maryland announces Senate run
- J&J nearing deal to buy cancer drug maker Pharmacyclics: FT
- U.S. hospitals optimistic they'll dodge bullet with Obamacare ruling
- Head of U.S. National Cancer Institute to step down
- Healthier lungs in California kids after pollution controls
- Vanda's eczema drug fails mid-stage study, shares fall
- Pee-powered 'green' toilet to light up refugee camps
- Crowdfunding psychedelics: LSD brain-imaging study seeks funds
- Dawn of man: Ethiopian jawbone fossil pushes back human origins
- Israel uses military expertise to join commercial space race
- U.S. satellite likely exploded after temperature spike: Air Force
- Handmade goods website operator Etsy files for IPO
- Apple to delay larger iPad production till September: report
- Neustar faces loss of contract after FCC staff recommendation
- HBO in talks with Apple to launch video streaming service: report
- Judges wary of Apple's claims of phone patent harm by Samsung
- Cate Blanchett on being evil in 'Cinderella'
- Rapper Big Sean beats Kid Rock to top of Billboard 200 chart
- Leonardo DiCaprio partners with Netflix for documentary projects
- Nirvana rocker Kurt Cobain's childhood home on sale for $400,000
- India's censor blocks 'Fifty Shades of Grey' from cinemas