Kelly Clarkson Announces 36-City Piece by Piece Tour
Kelly Clarkson 's new album, Piece by Piece , is in stores today -- and starting in July, Kelly will be on the road. ...
"The Voice" Recap: 56-Year-Old Former Chef Becomes This Season’s Oldest Contestant
The blind auditions continued on NBC's The Voice Tuesday night. Christina Aguilera , Adam Levine , Blake Shelton and Phar...
Taylor Swift on Katy Perry: "I'm Never Going to Talk About Her"
If there really is tension between Taylor Swift and Katy Perry , as has been rumored for months, Taylor isn't going to address it w...
Sara Bareilles & Jack Antonoff Approve of "SNL"s "Brave" Parody Video
This past weekend, Saturday Night Live aired a humorous video set to "Brave," the Sara Bareilles hit she co-wrote with Jack A...
Lady Gaga's Sound of Music Medley Gets Thumbs-Up from Maria Von Trapp's Granddaughter
Lady Gaga 's performance of songs from the Sound of Music on the Academy Awards got the approval of Julie Andrews , the star...
Kelly Clarkson Admits Dating Justin Guarini, Clarifies Past "Pitchy Strippers" Remark
Maybe the reason Kelly Clarkson has such bad memories of her contractual obligation movie, From Justin to Kelly , is because i...
John Mayer Admits to "Ego Addiction"
These days, John Mayer doesn't run his mouth about whomever he happens to be dating -- right now, it appears to be Katy Perry -- bu...
Madonna Admires Joan of Arc, Says She's "Ready to Fight" Against Discrimination
Madonna and Joan of Arc may have more in common than you think. In a new interview with Rolling Stone , Madonna talks...
Hozier Says Sex Symbol Status Is "Strange to Me, but in a Nice Way"
Hozier 's received critical acclaim for his Grammy-nominated hit "Take Me to Church," but he also has gotten plenty of acclaim from ...
Annie Lennox: "I Don’t Belong in the Music Industry"
Annie Lennox 's most recent album, Nostalgia , debuted in the top 10 and was nominated for a Grammy, and then she had one of ...
- Colts opt not to re-sign veteran receiver Wayne
- Djokovic praises Serb fans for applauding Croatia anthem
- Missing sprinter from Sierra Leone sleeping rough in London
- No drums, beer or banners - Copa America could be dull
- Wushu to bid again for Olympic spot
- Three Ferguson, Missouri, police employees fired over racist emails: mayor
- Derailed U.S. oil train still burning; shipment delays expected
- Truck driver in fatal Washington crash cited for collision last year
- Boston high school dean ran drug ring, tried to kill teen: prosecutors
- Train carrying liquefied propane derails in Vermont, no danger posed: report
- U.S. spacecraft reaches dwarf planet Ceres for 16-month study
- Pressure to arm Kiev could increase despite risks: top U.S. diplomat
- Advancing Iraq troops enter strategic town on edge of Tikrit
- Snowden says he'd like to return to Geneva
- At long last, Dow gets a taste for Apple
- Greece sends EU reform list, more hurdles before early cash
- Nissan expands North America hood latch recall to 878,000 Altima sedans
- Staples sales fall for eighth straight quarter
- Ford Romania to lay off roughly 500 staff
- Daimler to invest $500 million in U.S. plant to make commercial vans
- Wisconsin Assembly OKs right-to-work bill, governor supports
- U.S. begins measures to buy time under debt limit
- Kerry promotes Jon Finer to be his chief of staff
- With a nod and a wink, Republicans build 2016 campaign machines
- House freshmen Republicans vow to press conservative demands
- Sleep deprived? Naps might help your immune system
- Novartis wins approval for first U.S. biosimilar drug
- Eli Lilly loses Alimta drug patent case in Germany to Actavis
- What kills more women than AIDS and breast cancer? Dirty wate
- Exclusive: Costco working to end use of human antibiotics in chicken
- Astronomers find star speeding out of the galaxy
- Hubble captures quadruple image of ancient exploding star
- Fresh coat: scientists develop tough new self-cleaning paint
- Praying mantis looks long before it leaps
- Star Wars-inspired prototype creates holographic display
- Computing, telecoms industries set on collision course
- Silicon Valley debate on self-driving cars: do you need a map?
- SAP to cut 2,250 posts while creating similar number in refocusing
- Japan Display confirms new plant, source says for Apple
- Apple lets companies fine-tune apps before watch debut: Bloomberg
- Harrison Ford expected to make full recovery after plane crash in Los Angeles
- Critical enthusiasm lags for Larry David's play 'Fish in Dark'
- Lanvin is loved at Paris fashion week
- Actor Harrison Ford injured in small-plane crash in Los Angeles
- Oprah Winfrey prevails in 'Own Your Power' lawsuit