Kelly Clarkson Announces 36-City Piece by Piece Tour
Kelly Clarkson 's new album, Piece by Piece , is in stores today -- and starting in July, Kelly will be on the road. ...
"The Voice" Recap: 56-Year-Old Former Chef Becomes This Season’s Oldest Contestant
The blind auditions continued on NBC's The Voice Tuesday night. Christina Aguilera , Adam Levine , Blake Shelton and Phar...
Taylor Swift on Katy Perry: "I'm Never Going to Talk About Her"
If there really is tension between Taylor Swift and Katy Perry , as has been rumored for months, Taylor isn't going to address it w...
Sara Bareilles & Jack Antonoff Approve of "SNL"s "Brave" Parody Video
This past weekend, Saturday Night Live aired a humorous video set to "Brave," the Sara Bareilles hit she co-wrote with Jack A...
Lady Gaga's Sound of Music Medley Gets Thumbs-Up from Maria Von Trapp's Granddaughter
Lady Gaga 's performance of songs from the Sound of Music on the Academy Awards got the approval of Julie Andrews , the star...
"American Horror Story" Creator Says Lady Gaga's Role Was Teased Last Fall with Arcane Clue
Even if you're an obsessive American Horror Story fan -- or an obsessive Lady Gaga fan, for that matter -- you probably wouldn...
Train Among Artists Headlining Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day Event in D.C.
A diverse group of artists that includes Train will headline Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day, a free event that'll be held on the Nat...
Rixton Says Debut Album "Let the Road" "Shows Off Everything that We're About"
Rixton 's song "Me and My Broken Heart" was a hit last year, but it's only this week that the British band's debut album, Let the ...
Bobbi Kristina Brown Turned 22 Wednesday
Bobbi Kristina Brown turned 22 Wednesday. The daughter and only child of Bobby Brown and the late Whitney Houston has remained...
"American Idol" Recap: The Top Eight Guys Are Revealed
Wednesday’s edition of American Idol featured the season’s first live show, with host Ryan Seacrest revealing whic...
- No criminal charges to be filed against NASCAR's Busch
- Vettel hopes Ferrari can be Mercedes' closest rivals
- Dumped F1 driver takes action against Sauber: reports
- Marussia look at young talent to complete lineup
- Tseng revival continues with solid Singapore opening
- FBI to open field office in North Dakota's oil capital
- Washington state school bus crash injures at least 43 children
- All-women's college Wellesley to accept transgender women
- Exxon settles New Jersey environmental lawsuit for $225 million
- Senate Democrats step up pressure for vote on attorney general
- Exclusive: Scribbled note shows Nemtsov on trail of Russian deaths in Ukraine
- Delta plane slides off runway at snowy New York airport
- Businesses back gay marriage, top U.S. court sets argument date
- Exclusive: White House mulled, then balked at curbing explosive gas on oil trains
- Pentagon to focus more on hack-proofing weapons
- Exclusive: Commerzbank nears $1.4 billion-plus settlement with U.S.- sources
- BofA's $8.5 billion mortgage bond settlement wins approval
- U.S. airline unions join campaign against Gulf carriers
- Europe firms may draw fire by joining buyback boom
- Draghi ties ECB's Greek funding to bailout compliance
- McConnell postpones Iran debate in U.S. Senate, after Democratic objections
- Ex-local TV anchor Kathleen Matthews plans House run: Politico
- Boehner, other top House members urge weapons for Ukraine
- Wisconsin Assembly begins final debate on right-to-work bill
- Hillary Clinton's focus on women's pay may resonate broadly: poll
- San Francisco hospital begins rare six-way kidney transplant chain
- A drink a day may not be good for everyone
- New Siemens healthcare unit to start in May: sources
- Suicide by suffocation increasing among U.S. youths: study
- AbbVie CEO says new form of Humira could thwart generics
- Fresh coat: scientists develop tough new self-cleaning paint
- Praying mantis looks long before it leaps
- Star Wars-inspired prototype creates holographic display
- Pee-powered 'green' toilet to light up refugee camps
- Crowdfunding psychedelics: LSD brain-imaging study seeks funds
- The new 'Horsemen of the Nasdaq' - how long will they ride?
- Mandarin Oriental says credit card systems compromised in cyberattack
- Apple's rivals hope its Watch will boost their own wearable tech
- U.S. trade office says monitoring Alibaba e-commerce site
- U.S. begins auction for 50,000 bitcoins tied to criminal website
- Ringling Bros. circus to stop elephant acts by 2018
- Rebel-turned-filmmaker asks why Syria went so wrong
- Cate Blanchett on being evil in 'Cinderella'
- Rapper Big Sean beats Kid Rock to top of Billboard 200 chart
- Leonardo DiCaprio partners with Netflix for documentary projects